1. Being mindful and playful in how I interact in all my relationships and that includes my relationship with myself.
2. Making sure I get my required sleep.
3. Exercise and eating well.
4. Pause and do not react, wait and respond and stay in a relaxed, calm state of mind.
5. Do a meditative, relaxed practice. This is how I manage stress.
6. Continue feeding my brain with appropriate supplements and medications and good nutritional guidance under my doctor's care.
7. Continue to have a good support team of Council of Advocates, Trusted Professional Advice, Friends and Family.
8. Keeping my Creativity alive.
9. Laughter is good medicine for me.
10. Boundaries- It is "OK" to say, No. This is how I manage stress.
11. Being out in Nature and explore.
12. To give back to the community and the world with logic/reason, intuition and compassion of sensitivity to my fellow man and woman and child and environment.